JordanmannelJordanmannel

Main Art Reviews Stats

Ghost Squad Ghost Squad

this is kind of like BLEACH the anime that has to do with spirits nut this one has more of a funny touch to it

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

cool movie me like the chosen one

Shadow vs. Sonic Short Shadow vs. Sonic Short

ok: ill give you 3 for the sound effects 4 for how it was played 4.5 for how smoothly the short played
one thing sonic has more techniques and shadow also but he can also run fast just because he has rocket shoes (you did not show the flames coming out the shoes)
GOOD SHORT BUT NEEDS ALITTLE MORE WORK

Dadgame Dadgame

ootkee is one annoying fucker in this game better make pat 2 please ( make ootkee more annoying hehe

Twizz'ed Firefarta Twizz'ed Firefarta

great game but I got my head thinking and that made me cheat sorry about that but I could not help it. see the beans they just come back so that gave me an a advantage so it was easy for me but I have to say the game was great.my butt would be finished but the time I'm on level3

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

why is salad fingers so good he was meant to suck I will give you four and a half for how you made the game it is very good and if you make a newgrounds rumble 2 please leave out salad fingers ok (please make a number 2 of this game please)

Tetris'd Tetris'd

Glad to see a man still making music. It been along time since ive listened to your music. Im very impressed please continue because it is always a pleasure listening to your music

Parkerman1700 responds:

Thanks man! I always like seeing long time fans!

Elfire (Remix) Elfire (Remix)

Wow still making music. Loved Hank returns and this one sounds great
Continue making music because you always do it well

RealFaction responds:

Yep 9 years later and still going! :) thanks!

Once More - F-777 Once More - F-777

bra please be a man and play this for the world not only NGs play it in a radio station but awsome song you made

T.T.G.F. Page 22: Dressup T.T.G.F. Page 22: Dressup

these two are fucking awsome all i think of is having fun with these to so that why i think they are awsome keep this nice work and make more

Miranda's Friends Miranda's Friends

it looks like that cool game little red riding hood her christmas preasent but still that is one heck of a drawing

Glowy sex hehe Glowy sex hehe

boner