JordanmannelJordanmannel

Main Art Reviews Stats

Dadgame Dadgame

ootkee is one annoying fucker in this game better make pat 2 please ( make ootkee more annoying hehe

Twizz'ed Firefarta Twizz'ed Firefarta

great game but I got my head thinking and that made me cheat sorry about that but I could not help it. see the beans they just come back so that gave me an a advantage so it was easy for me but I have to say the game was great.my butt would be finished but the time I'm on level3

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

why is salad fingers so good he was meant to suck I will give you four and a half for how you made the game it is very good and if you make a newgrounds rumble 2 please leave out salad fingers ok (please make a number 2 of this game please)

Effing Worms - Xmas Effing Worms - Xmas

awsome game i love destroying thimg and ilove how the orm getsbigger

Azul Baronis Azul Baronis

tips for speed don't always shoot. on the right on the bottom side u will see a radar go more to the right u will see a bar that fills up and when u shoot it goes down but wait for it to fill up ,so if one of the other ships are on your tall press space and u will be so fast :)

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

awsome i beat the last guy he was very difficult bu i handeled it but i cnt stop playing

~Keytar Hero ~Keytar Hero

I got adickted by your game and i have a laptop not a computeri stumed very nicely but it was nice

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

this is the best game ever can u make toss the turtle 2

Skywire 2 Skywire 2

you aamost made me cry it brings so much memories

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO